Fast White Cat
- The website is owned and operated by Fast White Cat S.A. (a Polish public company limited by shares) established in Wrocław, Świętego Mikołaja 8-11, 50-125 Wrocław, entered into the register of entrepreneurs managed by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under no. 0000401249, with a tax identification number (a NIP) 8971779243, and a business entity identification number (a REGON) 021761553.
- Persons who use the website are referred to as “Users”.
- Information published on the site are of an informational nature, related to the activities of Fast White Cat, inter alia pertinent to offering products of our partners and organising seminars.
Behaviour of a User on the website
- Before making use of our site, every User should familiarize him- or herself with the contents of the Terms and Conditions.
- You should remember that you may not infringe on the rights of third parties and the rights of the owner while using the site.
- Should your behaviour infringe the principles you should conform to, we would be entitled to a remedy for the harm suffered.
- Please note that we do not require registration of you while using our site. We may, however, ask for the provision of your Personal Data in the event where you would become interested in our offer, where you would want to contact us via our contact form or webchat, or where you would be interested in our newsletter.
- Unless we consent, you should not copy, reproduce or otherwise distribute the content included on the website, as such actions would cause a breach of copyright protection laws or other applicable law.
Content on our website
- Fast White Cat is responsible for our own content posted to the website.
- Information published on our website are routinely updated to allow you access to the most up-to-date content.
- However, you should know that, despite our best efforts, it may transpire that the content available on the website would be not up-to-date, incorrect or incomplete. Should you identify such an occurrence, we would be thankful if you informed us thereof.
- We reserve the right to amend, supplement or retract information related to partners cooperating with us.
- You should know that the only binding information related to our offer would be given to you directly while you contact us. To that end, you may contact us via the contact form, the webchat or by mail.
- We may post links to sites managed by third parties on our website. We exercise all the diligence required to check those links. However, you should know that we are not responsible for content on, and changes to those sites effected by third parties. Nevertheless, should you notice that a link or a site is somehow suspect, we would be thankful for informing us thereof. We would react to that without delay.
- The content of our site, and in particular the content published on our blog, is protected by copyright laws.
Your Personal Data
Technical requirements for using our site
- You may access our site by using a computer, a mobile phone, or another mobile device.
- Minimum requirements necessary for proper displaying of content posted on our site are:
- web browser supporting HTML 5 and Java Script
That’s the end
- We would like to inform you that we undertake our best efforts so that our site is friendly for you and that it functions properly. We may not, however, guarantee that due to circumstances not dependent on us its availability would not be reduced. You should nonetheless know, should that happen, we would try our best to address any potential errors.
- Should you have any questions, you can contact us:
- e-mail: email@example.com
- telepphone: +48 71 382 26 48
- mail to the following address: ul. Św. Mikołaja 8-11, 50-125 Wrocław
PLEASE ENJOY OUR WEBSITE