Data controller for the http://fastwhitecat.com/ website.
Fast White Cat S.A. (a Polish public company limited by shares, hereinafter “Fast White Cat”) established in Wrocław, Świętego Mikołaja 8-11, 50-125 Wrocław, entered into the register of entrepreneurs managed by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under no. 0000401249, with a tax identification number (a NIP) 8971779243, and a business entity identification number (a REGON) 021761553.
You should familiarize yourself with the Policy before using our website. We inform that, if you use our site, it means for us that you accept the principles of our Policy. However, if you find after familiarizing yourself with it that those principles are unacceptable for you, you may not use our site.
Should you have any questions or doubts as to the scope and extent regulated by the Policy, you can always contact us. Contact details are set out under the “Contacts” part.
Personal Data – information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, defined under the GDPR and Polish law on data protection, e.g. name, surname, an identification number, a factor specific to the mental or physiological identity, IP address.
The Website – an Internet site available at https://fastwhitecat.com, equipped with a SSL certificate that, while encrypting data, minds the security of your Personal Data and the security of their transmission.
A bit on cookies
- Our site makes use of cookie files, also known as ‘cookies’, in order to enhance its functioning. Data from cookie files are also used by us for statistical purposes. It is important that you know that cookie files do not identify your Personal Data.
- You should remember that you may at any time adjust the cookie files’ settings to your needs. You may do that under the settings of your browser. Changes to settings on cookie files may affect the functioning of the browsed site.
- Cookie files do not effect a change of configuration as regards to the device that you use. They facilitate the adjustment of browsed contents to your expectations and preferences, e.g. in regard to the language version, proper displaying of the website on your device, interests or individual needs. Cookie files used for security clearance allow for e.g. easy completion of forms or logging in.
- Fast White Cat allows parties that offer social media plugins to use the cookie mechanism on our Website. Those parties are: You should remember that by using those plugins and by logging onto websites of those parties you should familiarize yourself with their privacy principles:
- Cookie files may be used by us for marketing purposes. It means that we are able to display advertising tailored to the needs of our users. On the basis of cookie files, we specify whether our users have already seen a given advert and frequented an advertiser’s website. In a similar manner, our partners may use cookie files in order to find if we displayed their advertisement, what were the results of that, and to provide us with information on how the users react to those advertisements. We may also cooperate with a partner in order to show an advert to a user on www.interia.pl sites or outside them, after a user visits a website or an application. Cookie files and technology such as web beacons, pixels and anonymous advertisement network tags help us serve relevant advertisements to our users more effectively, as well as help us collect aggregated audit data, research, and reporting for advertisers. Please note: due to the fact that advertisements and web beacons must be transmitted to the browser directly from advertisement network servers, those networks may display, edit or upload their own cookie files as if the user asked for a webpage from their site.
- By using the Google Analytics software, the website places a counting code on the user’s computer that allows the collection of user’s data. Please be advised that we are a party to the contract with the GOOGLE Inc. and we use the mechanism to anonymize the user’s IP number. You may oppose the data collection by the Google Analitycs software any time by way of changing your web browser settings.
Personal data processing by Fast White Cat
- We become the Data Controller upon your Personal Data transfer to us while using our Website.
- Your Personal Data processing will take place with your consent if applicable, if it is required by a relevant law, necessary to perform a contract or undertake actions prior to concluding the contract.
- Your Personal Data may be processed for the following purposes:
- rendering services related to our business activities e.g by providing us with your Personal Data you enable us to contact you in order to submit our offer
- marketing activities so that we may inform you about our best and latest offers and functionalities provided by our partners
- collecting statistics related to the operation of the Website,
- carrying out the recruitment process upon recipt of your application documents.
In order for your Personal Data to be processed for the above purposes, you will be asked to give your consent each time and for each purpose.
- The maximum scope of your Personal Data Processing includes:
- first name
- e-mail address
- telephone number
- data provided in the application documents, in case of participation in the recruitment process (please remember to include only such data which is necessary to take part in the recruitment process).
- The maximum scope of your Personal Data Processing includes:
You should be aware that we do not process specific categories of your Personal Data such as: ethnical origin, political views or biometrics.
- By using our contact forms or chat rooms, you may consent to your Personal Data processing. However, the consent must be given in case of use of the indicated functionalities.
- If we ask you to provide the Personal Data on our website (see point 5 thereof), you must be aware that providing the data is a prerequisite to enter into the contract on the availability of the functionalities on our website. In the event the data is not provided, unfortunately you will not be able to use the functionalities.
- Your personal data will be processed until you use marketing and statistical capabilities or until your consent to data processing is withdrawn. Remember that you can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
Persons/Entities to whom your Personal Data may be transferred
- You are advised that we may sometimes transfer or disclose your Personal Data to persons/entities we cooperate with. The transfer may take place only in case the contract has been concluded between us and such persons/entities under which the guarantee is provided that your Personal Data is protected at least as responsibly as we do.
- The transfer of data to such persons/entities may take place provided your consent has been obtained or the law provides for such admissibility.
- Your Personal Data may be transferred by us to:
- providing services related to our business, eg by providing your Personal Data, you enable us to contact you in order to present our offer
- marketing so that we can inform you about the best and latest offers and functionalities provided by our partners
- statistical related to the operation of the website
- carry out the recruitment process after receiving your application documentsBy agreeing to your Personal Data processing for marketing or statistical purposes, your Data may be transferred to the above-mentioned persons/entities
- Your Personal Data may also be transferred for processing to third countries or international organizations. You should be aware, however, that such transfer may take place only in case a third country or international organization meets the requirements set out in the GDPR.
- As stated earlier, your Personal Data processing may take place only upon your consent, which is given voluntarily. You may withdraw your consent at any time. You must be aware, however, that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the processing which took place prior to your withdrawal.
- You have a right to access your Personal Data at any time. You may always contact us as the controller of the Personal Data, requesting information whether your Personal Data is processed by us, requesting disclousure of the data or other information including but not limited to the following: period and purposes of the data processing, information on persons/entities the data has been transferred to, information on automated decision-making or profiling.
- You may adjust your Personal Data by changing or supplementing it.
- You have a right to delete your Personal Data referred to as: ” the right to be forgotten”. You may request that we delete your data without undue delay in the following situations:
- data is not necessary regarding the processing purpose or is processed otherwise
- consent to data processing has been withdrawn and there are no grounds to process it
- you objected to the data processing
- the data has been processed unlawfully
- the controller has an obligation under the law to delete the data
- the data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
Further information about the right to be forgotten may be found in Article 17 of the GDPR.
- You may also restrict the data processing by the controller. You may request the restriction in case of the following:
- you challenge the data correctness
- the processing is unlawful, but you oppose removal of the data, requesting only its restriction
- the controller no longer needs the data for processing, but you need it to make, pursue or defend claims
- you submit the objection to the data processing, however the restriction applies as long as the objection is decided as to its merits.
- In case the processing is carried out on the basis of the consent given or in an automated manner, you may also transfer the data which we should provide to you at your request in a commonly used format. You may also request the data transfer directly to another controller.
- You have a right to object to the data processing. In such case, we may not process your Personal Data anymore, unless we demonstrate that the GDPR requires so.
- You also have a right not to be subject to a decision which is based on automated –decision making including profiling if such decision results in legal consequences for you or otherwise significantly affects you. You must be aware that the right is not applicable if: the decision is necessary for the performance / conclusion of the contract, is permitted under law or results from your explicit consent.
- In case of any questions you may contact us by the following means:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telepphone: +48 71 382 26 48
- mail to the following address: ul. Św. Mikołaja 8-11, 50-125 Wrocław
- You should be aware that due to fast changing legal and technological environment, we may amend our Policy. However, its latest content will be always available on our Website at the following address: http://fastwhitecat.com/en/privacy-policy
Information regarding privacy rules for users of extensions provided by Fast White Cat S.A.